Sunday 28 December 2014

The Future...

Hey guys, you may have noticed that I've not posted on this blog for the longest time.
Part of this was because I was re-reading the Harry Potter series and although I have never reviewed them, I wasn't sure if anyone would actually want a review from me. I think most people know how much I love the series and everything Harry related without me gushing about each book in a seperate post.

I have however read two books since finishing the Harry Potter series again, those are Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and Vicious by Sara Sheppard, the last book in the Pretty Little Liar's series.
These reviews however will be going live on Juyey.com as will all other book reviews from now on.

I did a survery on Juyey.com and it turned out what I took from the site at the start of 2014, is what people missed the most, one of them being book reviews. I made this blog thinking my book reviews would annoy those who just read Juyey.com for beauty posts but it seems they were missed.

It's easier for me to run just one blog and it's better for the readers if everything is in one place, instead of following all different blogs, so from now on if you're looking for my blog posts head over to Juyey.com.
I will however be keeping this blog online as I have written many reviews on here which I do not wish to lose, but as of 2015 all other book reviews will be over on Juyey.com.

I would like to thank everyone who has followed this blog, shared links and of course commented. I hope to see you over on my main blog in the future. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment