Sunday 14 September 2014

Kathryn Player - Shop Gossip

Kathyrn Player "Shop Gossip"

Hey guys, another review for you today. I have been so behind on writing these reviews yet I keep reading more and more books, it's about time I settled down and started typing.

This was a short on my Kindle that I found free on Amazon although it's now gone up to 99p.

I found this an odd little book, set in a charity shop ran by woman in their late 40's / early 50's, they are worried that the shop will be closed down if they can't pick up business so they have a bake sale.
I couldn't even tell you the out-come of that bake sale or whether the shop stayed open and the book was only 62 pages long.
There was so much the story was all over the place, one woman was going on the internet to find dates, her sister though married was lusting after the shop manager, at some point a canary comes into it.
It was just too much that I ended the book confused as anything.

I wouldn't recommend this, especially not for the price.

If you wish to read it for yourself, you can buy it on Amazon for 99p.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment