Wednesday 3 September 2014

Sara Shepard - Toxic


Hey guys, I finally got my hands on the 15th (and second to last) book in the Pretty Little Liars series. 
I love the TV show, I love the books. I know most people rant about the show and also how many books there are in this series, but I love them.

One thing I have to say was this wasn't a file intended for the Kindle, I think it was a Nook(?) file that my Kindle then converted to get it to work, only it doubled the amount of pages that were in the book as the writing was huge, after reading it all text looked so small against it. You can buy this on iTunes and Nook, but not on the Kindle for some reason, I'm not sure why but she never releases her books on the Kindle until at least 6 months later. 

It had been so long since I read the last PLL book and I'd read so many other books since then that I was confused when I started reading this, I thought I'd read it before - technically I had but not from that characters view, it was only the first few pages and explained a lot so it wasn't exactly the same. 
I would advise you not to have just watched the show before reading this, the show is completely different to the books but as both have so much going on you can get easily confused. 

Things seem to be looking up for the Liar's in this book, movie roles, selling art, book deals and true love - a little too good for them if you think of how much they have suffered in the past books. Of course you'll have to read the book to discover if A is going to ruin their lives again, or if the girls are actually going to be able to have their dreams come true. 
One thing is for certain though, Alison is alive whilst a lot of other people are dying. 

The next and last book in the series Vicious is expected to be released in December 2014 and I for one cannot wait. 

You can buy this book for £9.94 on Amazon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment