Wednesday 24 September 2014

Veronica Roth - Free Four

Veronica Roth - Free Four
Veronica Roth Free Four

Hey guys I have another short to review for you today.
I was scrolling through Google Play Bookstore and noticed this book was free, of course being a massive fan of the Divergent series I had to download it, who doesn't love Four? Seriously? 

I have to say I was extremely disappointed in this book, even though I knew it was going to be a scene I've already read and knew what happens, only from Four's point of view. I was expecting to get more than what I did.
Honestly? I feel like this could have been written by someone on Tumblr. That's no way slating the fan fiction you get on Tumblr, but I expected more from the actual author of a series I adore. 

You can still get this free on Amazon if you want to give it a go yourself.
I would class myself as a big Divergent fan, but I could have lived without this book in all honesty. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment