Sunday 21 September 2014

Kelley Armstrong - The Awakening / The Reckoning

Kelley Armstrong "The Awakening" and "The Reckoning"
 

Hey Guys, I thought I would put these two books in the same review as they are part of the same series.
I reviewed the first book in the series The Summoning a few weeks ago, I've finally gotten around to reading the rest of the series and I'm so glad I did.

The Summoning really had me turning the pages and these follow up books didn't disappoint.
I don't want to say too much about these books in case you haven't read The Summoning yet, as it would be massive spoilers, but if you can get your hands on this series I would recommend it.

These are supposed to be for teens, but some of these books creeped me out, there is one scene in The Awakening where Chloe is near a rest stop shop that's near some woods, that wasn't a scene I should have read at night, I'm woman enough to admit that it played on my mind that night.

This series is really good though, if you like paranormal and fantasy books then I'd highly recommend this series.

You can buy The Awakening and The Reckoning for £5.49 each.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment