Sunday 26 October 2014

The Book Blogger Tag

The Book Blogger Tag
Book Quote - Oprah Winfrey

Hey guys, I saw this Book Blogger tag on Hayley from Water Painted Dreams blog and knew I had to do it, I do love a good tag and a tag about books? Perfect for me. 

Which book most recently did you not finish?
The one I'm reading now? I always finish books so it would have to be the one I'm currently reading which is "Death Turns a Trick" by Julie Smith.

Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Probably the Twilight series. I've not read them in a long time but they used to be good books for easy reading and a good place to escape to.

Which book do you love to hate?
50 Shades of Grey. I persevered though those books, determined to read them. Almost throwing my poor kindle because of how poor the writing was and uninteresting / repetitive those scenes were. I honestly cannot understand the fuss over them, but I am judging those who think those books are "hot". They made me cringe and yawn. 

Which book would you throw into the sea?
Requiem by Lauren Oliver - the last book in the Delirium series. I felt completely robbed of a good few chapters, the way it ended was awful which, with the rest of the book and two before being amazing, I was disappointed. It's one of those times when you're like "What the actual...?" when you realise there is no more pages left to read.
The worst thing was the author's explanation on the ending and why it ended like that was just a joke. There was so many questions unanswered, her answer to that was "you don't find out everything in life, so why would you in a book," BECAUSE IT'S A BOOK! It needs an end. This needed an end, it was like it was missing a lot of chapters. AARGH!

Which book have you read the most?
The Harry Potter books. The first four especially, those copies are just falling apart now.

Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
A book that was based on true life, but disturbed. Such as ones about serial killers. I can read books about killers if they're made up, but my brain cannot cope with it if it's real. 

Which book could you not live without?
Harry Potter series. I have over 40, possibly 50 copies of those books now. 

Which book made you the angriest?
Requiem by Lauren Oliver. 

Which book made you cry the most?
 Deathly Hallows - Harry Potter.
No book has made me sob as much as that one did. Even now, after all this time I can't read it without tearing up.

Which book cover do you hate the most?
I can't think of any book covers that I hate?! Sorry.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment