Wednesday 6 August 2014

Looking For Alaska - John Green

John Green - Looking for Alaska.

Hey guys I have another John Green book review for you, I actually read this book before The Abundance of Katherines, yet am reviewing it afterwards because that makes perfect sense, right?

Looking For Alaska is actually my favourite book by John Green (Though I've yet to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson so that could change), I'm sure a lot of people are standing there shocked as "TFIOS" is the best book EVER! Which don't get me wrong, it's a great book but this one for me just better. 

I loved all the famous last words that were used, it definitely sounds like a morbid way to pass time - looking up the last words of people, but it's curious to see what people say in their last moments and makes you wonder what yours would be. 
I actually really cried in this book and there was a part I refused to believe had happened until I had finished the book, then I had to accept it. It took me by surprise - which it shouldn't have done, I've read John Green books, it really shouldn't have shocked me, but it did and had me sobbing because of it. 

Definitely a book I could curl up and read again and again, which to me is the best kind of book. I like revisiting worlds now and again.

You can buy this for as little as £2.99 on Amazon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment